OUR COMMITMENT TODAY PROVIDES CUSTOMERS THE FOUNDATION OF TOMORROW
A dedicated team of qualified engineers and technicians utilise their extensive experience of modern manufacturing to deliver high value engineering solutions to the industrial sector. Local and international training provide our skilled workforce with state of the art skills in CNC software programming, modern automation equipment and global benchmarking techniques.
- PRODUCT DESIGN, MANUFACTURING & VERIFICATION
- TURN KEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT - FROM CONCEPT TO COMMISSIONING
- FABRICATION, PROFILE CUTTING, FIXTURING & ASSEMBLY
- TOOL & PATTERN MAKING
In-house manufacturing processes include tool and pattern design and machining, CNC finish machining of parts, assembly, verification and testing.
Harrop Casting Technologies specialise in non ferrous castings, blown isocure cores, in-house heat treatment and shot peening for all our aluminium products.
Continuous expansion in the die casting field includes low pressure die casting of aluminium alloys and magnesium.
Purpose built for precision engineering design and manufacturing technology. The machining facility is air conditioned and protected by constant video surveillance and machine monitoring equipment.
Consumables and tools are managed by an on-line automated inventory management system.
A comprehensive integrated factory and commercial system provides all areas of the business with live data logging and on-line status reporting. Computer technology throughout the organisation is synchronised with the most current applications being used by business today.
- 3D SCANNING, CO-ORDINATE MEASURING AND REVERSE ENGINEERING
- AUTOMATED ASSEMBLY CELL
- LEAN MANUFACTURING WITH TOTAL COST MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES
- VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL CNC MACHINES WITH 3, 4, 5 & 8 AXIS
- GEAR & SPLINE CUTTING & BROACHING
- FABRICATION, PROFILE CUTTING AND SPARK EROSION
- CERTIFICATION TO ISO 9001:2008