Price (per Wheel) - From $1,295 USD, visit Forgeline for further pricing details.
Similar to the original road racing version of the GS1R, the “Skinny” version of the one piece forged monoblock GS1R is precision-machined from a single forging of proprietary 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. But unlike the original road racing version, the “Skinny” has been re-engineered to be optimized for drag racing applications. This includes not only the narrower width (which necessitates a unique narrow forging), but a full set of revised performance metrics to make the GS1R-6 “Skinny” as lightweight as possible. The GS1R-6 Skinny has been designed specifically for vehicle applications with 6-lug hubs, including the Dodge Viper.
In addition to the “Skinny” GS1R-6’s size and weight advantages, it also retains the exceptional brake clearance of the original GS1R. Which means that recreational straight line racers can maintain the giant front brake kits that came with their sports cars, which allows unprecedented flexibility for a wide range of motorsport endeavors.
Like all Forgeline forged wheels, the one piece forged monoblock GS1R-6 “Skinny” is custom made-to-order for each individual customer and each unique vehicle application, so it is available with fully customizable fitment and finish options.
- One-Piece Monoblock Design
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Optimized for Straight Line Racing Applications
- Very Generous Brake Clearance
- Designed Specifically for Vehicle Applications with 6-lug Hubs, Including the Dodge Viper
- Custom Made-to-Order for Each Individual Customer and Each Unique Vehicle Application
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service