Product Code: 99-KC83R100
Availability: In Stock
Harrop is proud to release our Rear Disc Conversion Kit to suit the Ford Ranger, this upgrade entirely removes the OE drum brake set-up and replaces it with a more efficient disc brake system. This upgrade perfectly compliments our Front Brake Upgrade to suit the Ford Ranger to give you the ultimate braking package.
Our Rear Disc Conversion Kit dramatically increases braking performance, with an improvement of 21.4m of stopping distance when braking from 100km/h with a vehicle fully loaded to its GVM and improves braking efficiency by an average of 34%. Disc Brakes also have a much higher level of heat dissipation and reduce brake fade due to their wider surface area that is directly exposed to air.
This kit comes complete with all necessary hardware to update the rear drum brake set-up and has passed ADR 35/05 testing.
· Heavy-duty dimpled 312mm diameter rotors
· Dramatically shorter stopping distances even
· Increased stopping power over OE drum brakes
· Increased resistance to brake fade
· Increased selection of Brake Pad Options and simpler to service
· Two-Year / 40,000kms Nationwide Warranty
Vehicle Applications: Ford Ranger 9/2011-2020 4WD / Mazda BT50 10/2011-2020 4WD