Precision Engineering / Capabilities / Automotive
DESIGNING PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY INTO QUALITY SOLUTIONS
- design and manufacture automotive oem and after-market performance components.
- continuous product development
- application of emerging technologies to automotive platforms
- integration with external project managers and quality systems
Designing & manufacturing performance focused solutions
DEVELOPMENT & MANUFACTURING
A dedicated team of qualified engineers and technicians utilise their extensive experience of modern manufacturing to deliver high value engineering solutions to the automotive sector. Local and international training provide our skilled workforce with state of the art skills in CNC software programming, modern automation equipment and global benchmarking techniques.
Continuous development and refinement qualify Harrop’s reputation for quality products that provide real performance advantages. In-house manufacturing processes include tool and pattern design and machining, CNC finish machining of parts, assembly, verification and testing.
Product design & manufacturing
SYSTEM SOLUTIONS & GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS
Harrop engineering considers every project as a complete synchronised system: conception, definition and design, project management, manufacturing, and quality control all work together to deliver results. Business partners and collaborators are worldwide, combining local ingenuity with international technology and supply.
3D scanning, modelling and reverse engineering
- 3d modelling, 2d detail drawings, data translation, cnc integration
- 3d scanning & reverse engineering
- worldwide technology partners
- rapid prototyping
- project management
- aluminium casting & non ferrous metal processing
- precision machining, milling & turning (8 axis)
- gear & spline cutting, broaching, profile cutting & fabrication
- cylindrical grinding
- fea/fmea & design & process
- advanced product quality planning (apqp)
State of the art technology