Posted on 4th July 2019 at 8:40am
Harrop has a rich pedigree in designing and manufacturing brake systems for Tier 1 Motorsport and major car manufacturers, with this experience and technology applied to the aftermarket systems we offer.
Our Front Brake Kit was designed exclusively for the Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ platforms offering enthusiasts an affordable and reliable performance brake system, designed and manufactured in Australia.
Our 2-piece front rotor diameter increases from stock 276mm to 345mm and increases thickness from 24mm to 28mm, significantly improving the braking performance of your Toyota 86 or Subaru BRZ. The rotor design features 36 directional vanes and 12 slots per face, assembled with a 4 piston alloy brake caliper and dust booted pistons for a firmer, more consistent pedal feel under braking. The Brake Kit also features a lightweight aluminium disc adaptor to reduce disc run out and disc distortion for the repeatable, long term braking performance customers desire.
Harrop Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ Front Brake Upgrade Contains:
· Front Calipers: 4 Piston calipers with dust booted pistons, available in red only
· Front Rotors: 345mm x 28mm 2-Piece, 36 vane directional slotted rotors, lightweight aluminium disc adaptor
· Brake Pads: Supplied with high-performance street/track Ferodo DS2500 pads
· Kit comes completed with all required mounting hardware
· Braided brake lines can be optioned for additional cost
This upgrade is perfect for enthusiasts looking for reliable, repeatable street and track day braking performance from their Toyota 86 or Subaru BRZ andcustomers with increased powertrain packages.
For further information, please contact: